Global Business Guide’s consultants are permanently based on the ground to gather the most relevant information on the business and investment climate in our target markets.
GBG follows the highest standards in ensuring the delivery of accurate information to our audience as well as using the latest technologies such as intelligent search and video interviews to give our users efficient access to the full scope of the market.
- GBG provides regularly updated video interviews featuring members of the government, industry experts and business leaders of Indonesia. Organisations are selected for their editorial relevance to reflect developments within the country’s business environment.
- All industry sectors are covered by Global Business Guide in order to portray the full breadth of the market opportunities; from education to capital markets.
- The interviews are carried out by experienced international consultants that place a focus on tapping into potential partnership and business opportunities available in the country.
- GBG provides comprehensive economic, political and industry sector analysis taking into account long term trends as well as short term developments to bring users fully up to date.
- Every sector is covered through broad industry overviews and selected subsector focus. The editorial covers the opportunities available, the main challenges as well placing the sector within a regional and global context.
- Relevant law and regulations to the sector and subsector is provided as well as forecasts on expected changes and their perceived impact for local and foreign businesses.
- For user convenience, a sector snapshot is provided for each industry to cover the most important data.